Dorothy was right.
There’s no place like home.
~ Dorothy, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Buying a home is an articulation of hopes, plans and dreams. It is also one of the most important personal and financial decisions you will make. Whether this is your first home purchase or one of many, whether you plan to live in your new home for a few years or for a lifetime, my goal is to ensure that your home buying process is a rich and rewarding experience and a savvy and smart investment.
- Understanding Your Needs Relationship is important to me. I care deeply about my clients. I promise that I will intently listen to you and take the time to get to know your home ownership preferences, priorities and goals while being mindful of your personal and financial considerations. As an ethical and confidential advocate, my top priority is to help you find the right home.
- Respecting Your Time Searching for a home can become all-consuming. I will get to know you and your preferences so we don’t waste your valuable time looking at homes that don’t fit your needs. Prior to showing you a home, I will preview it and the neighborhood in order to give you the full picture.
- Making Smart Property Choices Educator. Trusted advocate. Consultant. Guide. As your advocate and agent, my goal is not just to assist you in buying any house, but to help you secure an investment in your future. When we find the right home, you can be assured that my keen market knowledge, analytical abilities and honed negotiating skills will ensure you pay the right price in this constantly changing housing market.
- Making the Deal My proven track record of getting offers accepted in the face of competition will position you for success straight out of the gate. Many agents fill in the blanks, fax in your offer and cross their fingers. My strategies for crafting and presenting an offer make the deal happen for you.
- Flawless Execution Now that you are under contract to buy your new home, the devil is in the details! My passion for flawless execution of the contract from beginning to end ensures you will have peace of mind knowing that you, the buyer, are protected at all times. I makes sure the hundreds of details are taken care of so you don’t ever have to worry.
- Life Long Resource I will be here for you after the sale, too. Consider me to be a trusted, life-long real estate advisor. You can count on me to be continually on top of market trends and to keep you informed about the value of your home - one of your biggest financial assets. Once you have moved in, you may have questions about remodeling, refinancing, dealing with maintenance issues, or maybe just finding a good dog walker! I can help with any and all questions about your home and neighborhood.
Hiring the right agent pays. You may have heard it said "if you think that hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur". The beauty of working with me as your expert buyers agent is that my professional service is free to you. I am paid at closing out of seller proceeds.
By working with me, you gain an advisor with a depth of experience and expertise that will protect you from a wide range of risks.
If you would like to talk further about buying a home in Seattle, contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!