Whether this is the first home you’ve sold or one of many, every situation is unique. But the process of selling a home in Seattle is an art that requires a deft hand, a high level of professional communication and absolute attention to detail. Allow me to give you a little insight into that process and how I can help you net more money in the shortest period of time.
I promise a refreshingly professional experience, that I will value our relationship and help you achieve the real estate results you desire. I am happy to sit down and give you a complete consultation on your home and the selling process.
Free Market Analysis
Whether you are actively looking to sell your home or just want a current evaluation of its value, I can help you. My promises:
- I will respond quickly and personally.
- I will make time to discuss how I may best help you.
- I will follow up according to your preferences and time frame.
- I will never be pushy.
- I will keep your contact information private and confidential.
I will need to see your home in person to get a general idea of the condition, features, size, location and views. I will have you show me through your home and tell me about its history and any improvements you have made. I will then put together a comparative market analysis (CMA) for you.
I love listing and selling homes, and as an expert listing broker for Coldwell Banker in West Seattle and fine Seattle neighborhoods, I go the extra mile to ensure a stellar home selling experience. My goals are simple: To sell your home for the highest possible price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you. I provide a personalized, comprehensive package of service from preparation through closing. Perhaps you are not ready to sell immediately. I understand that and will give you all the information you need and help you develop a plan based on the time frame that is right for you. Visit the seller quick menu of pages to learn about my home selling process in more detail.
- Pricing:I will provide a thoroughly researched CMA for your home and update it as needed up until the day of listing. I am a long time West Seattle expert with an intimate knowledge of the West Seattle market. My price recommendations are backed up by accurate market data and sound analysis. You can count on my pricing expertise to sell your home for the very highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Preparation and StagingOne of my favorite parts of the process. One size doesn’t fit all so that is why my preparation and staging plan is individualized for every listing. I am an Accredited Staging Professional and provide personalized staging services for every home I list. Visit my staging page for examples of my perfectly prepared and staged listings.
- Marketing and PhotographyMy 30 plus years of education and experience in high end marketing and visual design will benefit you. I employ a professional photographer to take perfectly framed and lit, magazine quality photographs of each one of my listings. I then create a personalized marketing campaign designed to give your home maximum exposure employing top of the line print and visual materials, traditional open house and local marketing techniques, and cutting edge online and social media initiatives. Visit my photography page for examples of my professionally photographed listings.
If you would like to discuss listing and selling your home, please contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.